For over 18 years, Freeman has been providing construction services to the oil and gas industry across the Permian Basin, installing hundreds of compressors for industry-leading customers in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico.
Compressor Station Installations
Efficient operations mean lower costs. This is how we do it:
- Local workforce with extensive experience means finishing on schedule
- Support equipment sized right for the job
- Network of local subcontractors and vendors
- Focused on small to medium-sized midstream projects
Competent – Experience and skills to do it right
- Project management processes to assure on-time and on-budget performance
- Region’s top welding talent managed by in-house CWI
- Experience and focus accounts for minimal or no re-work
Safety – Management commitment to safety performance
- 2019 EMR is .92 and TRIR for the past 3 years is 1.05
Recent Projects Completed
Installed piping on a reboiler vessel and heat exchanger while installing a 150-ton amine steel vessel utilizing two 300-ton cranes in Ector County, Texas. Challenges included working on an energized system and performing critical lifts in a working facility.
Installed two 3606 compressors in Stanton, TX. Scope included relocating meter, installation of new VRU unit, inlet scrubber, two sumps, along with underground piping. Challenges included maintaining the original completion schedule accommodating engineering changes throughout the project with expanded scope
Meter Skid Installation
Installed meter skids with 2”, 3”, and 4” interconnects in Martin, Howard, Dawson, and Ector counties in Texas, and Lee County in New Mexico. Freeman cleared and graded each site, installed with skid including a hot tap, x-rayed all welds, and hydro tested all units. The project was challenging in that each location presented unique terrain and required custom fitting and field fabrication.